Thursday, January 23, 2014

Snacks on the Go

                                             Snacks on the Go


       I hate being hungry when I'm not home. My stomach starts growling, it's just a bad feeling. I play a lot of sports ,so  I can't really eat a full meal before a game or practice. The only that I can eat is a quick snack. However, there is not that many healthy foods outside of your home. There are most vending machines full of sugar drinks, candy and chips. These unhealthy foods are often given in huge quntaties. After eating these snacks you'll start feeling tired and lazy. This going to help you finish strong through the rest of your day. Also you may gain extra weight and  body pimples. If you are doing a sport or any other activities you will not as well if you were eat healthy foods.



                                           My Personal Thoughts 



       Its hard to get in the habit of picking fruits and healthy foods of a can of pop and a bag of chips. However, it will make you feel total different after eating a fruit than a piece of candy . Your energy will be boosted to a whole new level . You wont feel tired,and just lay on your couch . I promise you this, your life will last longer if you healthy.YOU have to listen to me on this if you want to live a longer life. Also you will feel stronger. Lastly you will be  happier.

                                              


                                         Just Try It


  Just try eating healthy foods  , you are a going to feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment